Thursday, January 1, 2009

CrossFit Guelph Resolutions

First off, thank you to all our members who have supported and helped our little club grow. I wish you all happiness and prosperity  and of course more CrossFit in the New Year. It has a been a priveledge to watch everyone improve over the last year. Thank you for letting us share in your growth.

I have only one resolution this year...My pledge to all of us at CrossFit Guelph is to continue to work as hard as I can to provide all the resources we need to continue to train ourselves and others at the level we have become accustomed to.

If there is anything we need to add, if you feel we are lacking in some respect please let me know and I will do my best to rectify the situation ASAP.

Thank you all for making our first official year a success. I am proud to train with each and everyone of you. Here is to a Year filled with Pr's and calluses.

3 2 1  GO!!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment