Saturday, August 9, 2008

News

Well folks it is time to go ahead with our own Fitness Challenge. I received word from Chris on Friday, there is no interest within the ranks of the Guelph Firefighters. Sorry Bill!

I will talk with Sargeant Pflug and see if the police still want to field a team. So Bill and Mac if you want to put together your people from within your own peer group that's awesome. Mac, if you think the military would be interested let's get them invited.

I will put together a pamphlet of some kind and see if I can get us some press coverage somewhere. It would be nice if we can still make it into a spectator thing as well. I think it is time for a real GRAND OPENING/OPEN HOUSE.

2 comments:

  1. sounds great .... what is the date again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we want some warm weather still so let's aim for Mid September.

    ReplyDelete